Tuesday, February 13, 2007

One in Twenty-two




I haven't been myself lately, I've been having these strange bouts of happy. Someone said it had to do with my 'Venus moon rise' or some shit. I don't buy it. I do know that Saturn is rising with the moon right now...or maybe it's over and I've already missed it...but how can a planet next to a moon make me mister happy dude? In that same vein of thought, one might extract the exact moment to buy a lottery ticket: say, for instance, the night Jupiter aligns with Mars then be mister REALLY happy dude. What about the tarots? Runes? Exactly...farce!
So I've made up my own fortune telling device...my own tarot cards.
This one indicates that you are full of suck and beneath the bellies of fish. Stay in the mud. Continue to shame your mother; soon, spring will come and you can ooze out into the world once more, squishing out loud as you squirm free of your mucuous membranes and phlegm hole.

The coveted eel card.

10 Comments:

Blogger MacGuffin said...

Phlegm hole.. hwuck barf. sorry. I bet skinny would buy your tarot cards. Are the bright colours the result of your new sunny disposition? Very nice image by the way. The day-glo colours contrast oddly with the creatures producing an unexpected effect.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Blancodeviosa said...

ok usually i don't like eels. they are the creepiest creature on the planet, but this is amazing...

don't worry about your moon rising over the 7th sun of mercurys 2nd cousin lou. things always swing back and fro, ebb and flow. kinda like my mind.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Robbb said...

davey and blanco d, thanks for the comments. the bright colors are indeed, the result of my 'happy faze' and i've taken medication to rid myself of it. should be over it in a few days...like the flu.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Mob said...

Yay Happy Rob!

Let's go kick the heads off bunnies and get things back to normal.

10:34 AM  
Blogger 4 Non Blogs said...

I would buy them in a car.
I would buy them in a bar.
I would buy them on a train.
I would buy them for my brain.

That rocks, amigo. I looks fuggin 3D and now I have the urge to impregnate a seahorse.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Knitty Yas said...

thats absolutely beautiful. do you sell your art somewhere??

and maybe you're happy because you've accepted something that you hadn't before. or maybe your childhood innocense has returned. or maybe you got laid. who knows. good dreams?

and I've read tarots since i was 14 and i have never been wrong. its something that my greatgrandmamma passed down to me and ... i dont know i cant explain it. i just... i know.

god i hope that doesnt freak you out.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Robbb said...

wow. i guess i need to make up some t-shirts or something.

yas, i never freak out.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Robbb said...

wait. once i freaked out when i found human poo on the sales floor in my store but wouldn't anyone?

10:29 PM  
Blogger Knitty Yas said...

ohhh we found human poo on the floor in the cafeteria at work once. yes... we all freaked out. ;p

you should sell your art. so i can hang it on my walls and make my condo the place to be every saturday night for the art alone .... well that and the bar. ;P

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude...."Saturn ascends, comes round again.
Saturn ascends, the one, the ten. Ignorant to the damage dooooone." Tool - The Grudge....

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home