Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Fish Sticks


I'm on vacation this week so I should be blogging more...but I'm lazy like most humans. I did ponder a list but I never wrote it down and now I don't know where to start. Why can't I just be a fish in a tank? Swimming around all day and night...waiting for food to fall from the sky. I wouldn't know that someday I might become fish sticks.
But in this condition, the human state, I am forced to consider my future; even mundane things like what to eat later and did I pay the electric bill? Or bigger things like whether or not I took my medications today and do pets dream? (That one has been on my mind alot lately...not sure why).
I do meet "fish people" from time to time; sad, empty-eyed bubble blowers, looking down at the familiar floor. If I had a net big enough, I could pull them from their comfort zone and place them in a tank with piranha...but like real fish, they'd never know what's really biting off their ass.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blancodeviosa said...

i never really pictured you like a fish robbb.. hmmmm. i will ponder this now. and yes animals dream. either that or all my dogs are epileptic and having sleep fits. hmmm...this too i will ponder. shit. now i am pondering and my head hurts. thanks.

9:11 AM  
Blogger MacGuffin said...

Actually there's scientific evidence for the dream life of dogs if that helps your pondering.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home