Friday, January 12, 2007

Twenty-eleven

I woke up this morning, 40 years old...which is strange because I went to bed at 20.
Crisis? No, I'm not in the mood for crisis...besides, I might break my hip. I keed.

So, what have I done with all these years:
1. paid over $85,000 in income tax and such
2. paid off 5 cars
3. pooped about 7 thousand times, maybe more.
4. lost and gained 500 pounds
5. made many many friends (from all the poop and fat) I keed again, my friends are
not poop or fat. i luv ya.
6. i can draw
7. i can cook
8. i can sew
9. i can see my vagina
10.i went back to school
11.everyone calls me 'sir'

5 Comments:

Blogger MacGuffin said...

Happy birthday sir! well, you still look the same from when we met several yrs ago. wish i could same the same. hey, where'd your latest art work go?

6:38 PM  
Blogger Blancodeviosa said...

happy b-day luv... you still look smashing. i will look like a hag at 40 so rejoice. i am glad you can still see your vagina.

11:52 AM  
Blogger 4 Non Blogs said...

Happy late birfday.
You're 40?
Good lord, man. That's old.

11:13 AM  
Blogger 4 Non Blogs said...

Happy late birfday.
You're 40?
Good lord, man. That's old.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Blancodeviosa said...

sKinny loves you so much he had to say it twice

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home