Saturday, January 20, 2007

Notes to Mister


Remember to beat the fucking cat when you get home...she puked on the bed. She won't know why you're beating her...and I don't care.

I met my guardian angel today...and beat his ass. He won't be comin' round here no more.

The weather man panicked everyone the day before yesterday...some big ice storm winter freak blizzard thing was supposed to happen. All the local news showed lines and lines of people at the grocery store...because it's the desert and we frequently get snowed in for days and days but...alas...it was sunny today. I beat his ass.

My neighbor's little yappity dog thing barked all night...at nothing. I lured him with bacon strips and beat his ass.

wow. Is there any problem that cannot be solved with the beating of ass? I could get used to this.

3 Comments:

Blogger MacGuffin said...

I only wish every problem could be solved beating ass. Stoopid laws.

4:17 AM  
Blogger Robbb said...

indeed.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Blancodeviosa said...

i wanna watch you beat someones ass..that would be funny

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home