Sunday, September 10, 2006

Dear Mr. Sir,

I am anxious tonight. Can't sleep again. I don't know why, maybe it's everything. How can Everything bother me?

I closed the store late because the customers wouldn't leave. Fussy B's in their fussy weaves. Do they really think I enjoy waiting on them? Walking about with cellphones attached to their empty melon heads. Never realizing I don't give a shit about whether or not they get that one purple sham to match their purple quilt? GET OUT!!! hags.

I went to the grocery store for to get some food and I could not decide what I wanted to eat. It all tastes the same anymore. Food is a whore, you pay money for it and it still leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Fuck Food, I will eat paste.

I actually ate half a turkey sandwich with chips and chocolate milk. mmmm. and then some plums.

There's a strange and curious word, "plums".

Maybe what I need is a change of scenery. I will spin around and see what is behind me...I have this habit of always looking ahead. I worry about tomorrow. I do not fear it, I just don't know when the day will come I meet the human who will set me off in a way I won't control. The day I just stop trying to suppress the angry-hungry.

8 Comments:

Blogger 4 Non Blogs said...

"Food is a whore"
I love it!

7:31 AM  
Blogger MacGuffin said...

"everything" bothers me too. I can't think of a single thing that seems pleasurable to me anymore, that's truly a joy including food of any kind.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Robbb said...

davey, maybe we should start a movement...or join one. is there a "fuck the world" group?

skincarver, i write for thee.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Mob said...

To quote Carlin:

"The Public Sucks, Fuck Hope"

in case you guys are in the market for a slogan for shirts and stuff...

11:01 PM  
Blogger Robbb said...

ex-cellent. i'm getting one right now. thanks sir.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Knitty Yas said...

You know what you need Robbb-a-bob-bob? excitement. you may fear that person that might take your lifes control away, but i think you need it too.

Sometimes i look around, and see calm waters. no waves, no torrents, nor storms. i see nothing but flat, unfettered water. Then i realize that what i need in my life is waves. i need something to rock my ocean into the wild tsunami that will force me to lose control of everything in my life. I need someone else to force me to think "why the hell am i so bored with life?"

To love is to question even the simple thought of existence and regardless to what answer you may find, you will continue to exist.

either that or you need a hug, a slice of watermelon and a yoohoo. hehe (its like multiple personality syndrome all in one post)

7:49 AM  
Blogger Robbb said...

thanks yas, good and wise words all and i have to admit, for a second i thought you were in my head. this is gonna sound odd but i'm at my best when i'm at my worst. the days that are filled with tortured "waters" are the days i feel alive. i get that.

now...bring on the yoohoo.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Knitty Yas said...

yeah once in a while the crack wears off and i have a moment of clarity that spills forth words of wisdom from one so young. :p

trust me when i say i know exactly how you feel. deep down under all this shallow hotness that i am, is a deep and old soul. :p but shhhh dont tell anyone.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home