Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Shit Day

I was doing fine, working at a feverish pace, running back and forth to the front to approve various returns and transaction cancellations and questions about ad product and do we take this G D coupon, when all of a sudden I noticed a small pile of human fecal matter on the floor in the main aisle of my store. Good God and Damn and Christmas people, what the fuck. And then I was without words.
The only two associates I had working at the time were busy with guests at the checkout. I had no choice but to clean it myself as the culprit was not holding up a sign that said "I did it". I doubt they would have cleaned it up anyway. People are suck.
And people laugh at me or look at me queerly when I say "THIS is why Jesus is NEVER coming back!"
I wanted to go to each 'guest' in the building and kick them in the vagina...just once, but then I would have gotten shit on my shoe...nasty, disgusting bitches.

I have to wear a button that says "I Love My Guest" but I took it off and jabbed the pin into my eye a bunch of times, to see if this was real, "to see if I still hurt".

I don't.

5 Comments:

Blogger MacGuffin said...

Let me get this straight. It wasn't a dog turd or something at least?

3:04 AM  
Blogger Robbb said...

no davey, it was not a dog turd.
and further more, someone else ran over it with a cart!

do you see why i loathe these people so much?

6:05 AM  
Blogger 4 Non Blogs said...

god+damn+christmas.
What kind of animals shop there?

I guess someone took your "sheets & shit" joke literal.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Robbb said...

bitches.

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SAY THEY ALL MUST DIE. BUT TRY TO MAKE TODAY SUCK LESS

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home