Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Candy Mary's

Dear Happy People,
I loathe you.
I loathe you because you don't even know what you represent nor what it is you really do. You cover each other with syrup and wine then lick each other clean. Fantastic swine.
The twirling of the globe is slowed by the density and immensity of your skulls. We lose hours waiting for you to catch up; days waiting for you to make a decision and a week will go by before your children even see the line. Piglets.
Oceans could be drained. Mountains could be withered. The land could crack in two, and you would still be sucking on those Candy Mary's. I wish I had the will to save you.

wow. That felt gooooood. This is the closest that I ever come to prayer.

6 Comments:

Blogger MacGuffin said...

Well robbb, I'm not a very happy fellow. Do I suck too?

11:22 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

That's a mantra.

Say it every morning.

2:38 AM  
Blogger 4 Non Blogs said...

You are a righteous and angry god.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Robbb said...

davey, you don't suck. the 'happy' i'm referring are the ignorant bliss.

toast, i think you may have something there.

creeping, i try.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Mob said...

I'm happy, I'll feel free to delete you from my files, as I make your life such misery.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Robbb said...

mob, you are not the "happy" i was referring to...those happy are ignorant happy...they don't know why they're happy, they just shit alot.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home